Home » How many apprentices can I fund?
If your organisation pays the Apprenticeship Levy, you can pay for apprenticeship training using funds in your Apprenticeship Service Account.
Smaller businesses can claim government co-funding, whereby you pay 10% and the government pays the remaining 90% of the cost.
Note: These funding arrangements apply only to staff based in England.
Discover how apprenticeship training can put your business ahead of the competition, as well as career transforming advice, apprenticeships news and the latest on Apprenticeship Levy